Pitch 1: Transfer student, Nina Travis, is pushed into the eccentric atmosphere of Millennium Arts Academy. She finds herself pressured to fit into the moralities and cliques of her new school. Explanation: I will start off by saying that I do genuinely love this idea. I think it can really speak volumes for what it is so many students go through today. There is the reoccurring theme of being peer pressured into so many things like drinking, doing drugs, vaping, or even dressing a certain way that is not you. It is not your ideal but everyone else's so I think it would be really cool to talk about. In the art of film of course. A reason why I am opposed to doing this idea is because even though I am supposed to undoubtedly plan out the movie then just make the first 2 minutes, I think I can get a little carried away with the storyline and making sure there is everything in that little bit of time even when there is not supposed to be. Pitch 2: Hardworking high school senior, Olive...
Comments
Post a Comment